Trinity Pines has several options for some favorite camp and retreat activities.
A campfire can be provided for your group at a cost of $30. Our staff builds and prepares your bonfire with extra wood included, which you may light yourself or we can light for you at a specified time. Each area has several benches surrounding the fire pit, as well.
The following locations are available to reserve for bonfires:
- Bunkhouse Area (inside the circle of Bunkhouses)
- Island (located next to the gazebo)
- Meyer (located across the road from K. Owen White)
- Pool (next to the Snack Shack)
- Picnic Area (close to Coleman Lodge)
- RV Area
Trinity Pines Hayrides are another unique opportunity for retreat guests to enjoy. Hayrides are provided for up to 30-40 guests, and provide a relaxing and scenic tour of the Trinity Pines grounds. The cost is $35 for each 30-45 minute ride on wagons specially designed for this purpose pulled behind a tractor.