Since 1980, Trinity Pines Conference Center has been hosting Christian churches, ministries, and organizations of multiple denominations and ethnic origin. Houston was recently named the most ethnically diverse city in the United States and God strategically placed Trinity Pines here just north of that amazing city to serve the nations.
We exist to welcome guests from all nations to experience God in a Christ-centered spiritual setting,
so that they may know Him better.
What God is Doing
- Trinity Pines hosts approximately 20,000 guests/year.
- We see several hundred salvation and other spiritual decisions each year as young and old experience God's presence here.
- From September - May, we host numerous (6-12) retreats each weekend.
- Weserved approximately 8,600 guests staying over 28,000 total nights in the 12 weeks of Summer 2015.
- We currently have 4 styles of lodging and approximately 700 beds.
- Our recreation includes a high capacity ropes course, lakefront activities, ga-ga pits, dodgeball, basketball, sand volleyball courts, miniature and disc golf courses, soccer and softball fields.
- We have multiple locations for bonfires and outdoor worship services.